Now, your engaged! The next thing that your looking forward is your big day. However, before that big day happen, you have to plan your wedding carefully. And the most essential thing for the preparation of the wedding is the church wedding requirements. So, if your catholic , these is very important to take note:
Wedding Requirements for Catholic Churches in the Philippines
1. Baptismal Certificate (both bride and groom with marriage purpose annotation)
2. Confirmation Certificate ( both bride and groom with marriage purpose)
3. Certificate of "No Marriage" CENOMAR) from NSO (singles)
4. Certified True Copy of Marriage Certificates ( for civilly married)
5. Recent 2x2 Photo
6. Valid Marriage License from Civil Registrar
7. Parish Pre Cana Seminar
8. Permission of the Parish Priest of the Bride
9. Delegation from for invited officiating Priest
10. Publication of Banns - In the parishes of the bride and groom
11. Canonical Interview with Parish Priest
Other Requirement for Special Cases:
1. For Mixed Marriage (different religions or Disparitas Cultus) a permit must be secured from Archdiocesan
Chancery Office at the Arzobizpado de Manila. The form will be provided at the Parish Office which will be released after the canonical interview with the Parish Priest or his assistant. These must be submitted one week before the wedding.
2. For Marriage Between a Filipino and Foreigner: Civil Status at the Foreign Embassy and Permit form the Chancery Office of the local diocese.
Note : Other Churches/Parishes may require some other documents and or seminars not specified here.To be ensure inquire at the Parish office of the church you wish to be married in.
To those working overseas, you can always ask to your wedding event planner. And they are always welcome to help you.